Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1. Starting Things Off

So I've noticed that blogging about your army is a thing that is fairly common. Especially if you're doing something fun. Which I hope I am.

I play Space Wolves. But I don't like how the models look. Actually I quite like the flavor and look of the Dark Angels. More specifically, I enjoy the Guardians of the Covenant. Red flowing robes and warrior monks all sound pretty fantastic to me. However, since I am using those nice Space Wolf rules, I'm attempting to meld the two together. The main way I'm doing this is by putting all the models on bases that represent Fenris.

That means snow. Lots and Lots of it.
Snow Bases.
Snow Cammo.
Snow on the tank tracks.
Snow everywhere.
It is the sand of the tundra.

So this blog will (hopefully) be about my trials and successes with snow. And my army. Pictures will come later as I have painted a total of about....3 people and none of them fully. Lets hope this works out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment